Issues That Must be Addressed
There are some serious issues to address in connection with managing the Coronavirus pandemic, and our response to it.
- The Devastating Damage the Covid-19 Jabs Can Do. Injecting millions of people with countless copies of a gene that instructs the body to produce a toxic protein might not seem very sensible. But it was hoped that this approach, the basis of the COVID vaccine, would help minimize damage caused by the protein – the ‘spike’ that the genetically engineered SARS-CoV-2 uses to invade our body cells – when we meet the actual virus. The problem is now that the so-called vaccines have now caused over 500,000 adverse effects (heart inflammation, blood clotting, and tissue damage throughout the body), and thousands of deaths. (from The Conservative Woman). >> Learn more.
- The Problem with Mandated Masks. The wearing of masks was addressed by the CDC back in March 2020, with Dr. Fauci stating the common folk need not wear a mask unless the are displaying symptoms. Then mid-year the advice changed, and it was recommended that everyone wear a mask, whether you had symptoms or not. Now it seems that a mask “mandate” is forthcoming. But do masks really work? Are their harmful effects? >> Learn more.
- Natural Immunity Being Ignored. The immunity conferred by recovering from COVID-19 is better than the protection afforded by COVID-19 vaccines, a prominent vaccine inventor says, citing in part a recent study from Israel. Israeli researchers found that people in the country vaccinated with Pfizer’s COVID-19 shot were 13 times more likely to contract the Delta variant of the CCP virus and 27 times more at risk of symptomatic disease, compared to those who had recovered from COVID-19. >> Learn more.
- Keeping schools closed to young children. The stats show that near-zero children have died from the Corona virus. Are the risks being exaggerated, and are we creating other worse problems for children by keeping them at home, away from peers, forced to try to lean online? More and more say this is a bad strategy, the risk is near zero, and we ought to open schools for school age children! >> Learn more.
- Lockdowns – the Damage is Worse than the Benefit. The USA reacted with a total lockdown of the nation’s economy in March, 2020, due to an erroneous report issued out of the UK – that millions would die unless this radical measure was taken immediately. As a result, millions lost their jobs, their homes, and were thrown into poverty. But is a total “lockdown” of a nation’s economy a justifiable measure to “slow the spread”? Most now say NO. They should used ONLY as a last resort, and then in a very targeted, time limited way >> Learn more.
- Pressure to Get Everyone Vaccinated. The target is no longer 70% as it was a few months ago. Now the push is to get EVERYONE vaccinated with the Coronavirus vaccines, even though its effectiveness is now diminshing from 90% to less than 50%. It is no longer effective against the new mutations of the virus, but this fact is being ignored. Also ignored in the fact of natural immunity, which is FAR stronger than vaccine induced immunity. >> Read about the “Pandemic of the Unvaxxed“.