HCQ with Zinc and Azithromycin
Hydroxychloroquine is Widely Used Around the World to Treat Covid-19 – Why isn’t the West Doing So?
The Epoch Times, Aug 18, 2020 – by Brian Giesbrecht
This article points out a number of facts about the drug hydroxychloroquine that have been ignored, or lambasted by the mass media. For example:
- The countries where HCQ has been extensively used are poor in relation to A pharmacist shows a bottle of the drug hydroxychloroquine on Monday, April 6, 2020, in Oakland, Calif. (AP Photo/Ben Margot)the countries that could afford to adopt the “lockdown” model. They cannot afford the massive amounts of money spent by lockdown countries, where businesses were shut down and trillions were then spent compensating workers and business owners. They are also unable to afford the expensive health-care systems that rich countries are lucky to have.
- In these poorer countries, a pill costing a few cents is saving thousands of lives, while the mountain of money spent on lockdowns in the rich part of the world has failed to do so. The other notable difference between the HCQ countries and lockdown countries is that those countries don’t attempt to prevent doctors from prescribing HCQ to their patients, whereas in countries like the U.S., doctors are discouraged from doing so.
- Senior doctors are now beginning to speak out against the unofficial campaign to discredit any doctor or scientist who advocates for the use of HCQ. The general belief of these doctors is that HCQ, in combination with zinc and azithromycin, should be used as early as possible in the treatment of the disease for best results.
- Countries Using HCQ to treat Covid-19: Turkey’s reported death rate is dramatically lower than the death rate in countries such as Britain and the United States, where HCQ use is discouraged. India also uses HCQ extensively. In India the early use of HCQ cuts the mortality rate in half. Florida, incorporated the drug into the COVID treatment plan there; it should be noted that Florida’s COVID death rate remains far lower than the rate in states such as New York, despite Florida’s large elderly population. Other countries where the use of HCQ is encouraged, rather than discouraged, also show dramatically lower death rates. Russia and South Korea are examples, but there are many countries. Germany as well is reported to have made extensive use of HCQ in the very early stages of the pandemic. This might account for its relatively low COVID death rate.
- In many countries, the drug is available as an easily affordable and safe over-the-counter drug. It’s sold in the same way that common pain relievers are marketed. But NOT in the U.S. One has to wonder why. Could it be that too many drug companies and special interest stand to make lots of money from a new vaccine (even though its effectiveness may only be 50% or less?).
- The tragedy in all of this may be that the strongest opposition to the use of HCQ appears to be in the U.S. – one of the countries most badly infected.
While the drug is being used successfully in many parts of the world, politicians, the mainstream media, and social media vehicles such as Google (YouTube), Twitter, and Facebook are working aggressively to make it impossible for the American public to either obtain the drug, or to use it. They also appear to be working in concert with media organizations and politicians to promote a smear campaign against the use of the drug.
Why is that? One has to wonder!